Who we are
CAYE Pacific prides itself on being a youth-led organisation for young future business leaders. We firmly believe that young entrepreneurs should have a leading voice in shaping their own future. We actively engage young people in decision-making processes, enabling them to drive the direction of our organisation and initiatives. Our commitment to inclusivity ensures that all young entrepreneurs, regardless of their background, gender, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status, feel welcomed and supported within our community. We strive to create an environment that celebrates diversity, fosters collaboration and empowers youth to unlock their full potential.
What we do
CAYE Pacific is dedicated to empowering young entrepreneurs within the Commonwealth of Nations Pacific region through our distinctive approach to volunteer work. Our organisation stands apart from other youth organisations in the region by focusing on policy analysis and recommendations for improvement to governments and administrations, serving as a vital hub for accessing information, services and support, as well as connecting innovative and deserving young entrepreneurs in the region to local/ international recognition events and investment opportunities.
We aim to support our young entrepreneurs by providing them with a platform for:
- Leadership, Policy & Advocacy;
- Business Skills;
- Events & Awards; and
- Resources, Alliances and investment opportunities.
Value Proposition and Organisational Structure
Fostering Cross-Country Collaboration, Policy Analysis and Recommendations and a Youth-Led and Inclusive Approach are key to CAYE Pacific’s operations. This document guides CAYE Pacific’s operations across the Commonwealth.
Currently led by an eight member executive, CAYE Pacific aims to provide a platform specifically tailored to the needs of youth entrepreneurs in the Pacific, fostering collaboration and empowering their voices across the eleven member countries of the Commonwealth’s Pacific region.
The current CAYE Pacific Executive Committee members are as follows:
- Chairperson: Mr. Alexander Andrić (Australia)
- Vice-Chair: Mr. Zachary Harrigan (Australia)
- Executive Committee Member: Mr. Bradley Yombon-Copio (Papua New Guinea)
- Executive Committee Member: Mr. Kevin Chuster (Samoa)
- Executive Committee Member: Miss Kim Nguyen (Australia)
- Executive Committee Member: Mr. Best Apisit Uthakhamkong (New Zealand)
- Executive Committee Member: Mr. Tevita Rakula (Fiji)
- Executive Committee Member: Miss Sakshi Thakur (Australia)